Management of lawful reason information for every contact
The regulation states that every contact within your database must have a lawful reason for being there.
There are six allowable reasons:
1. You have consent from the individual
2. It is necessary for the performance of a contract with the individual or to take steps into a contract
3. It is for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the controller or a third party
4. Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller
5. It is to protect the vital interests of a data subject or another individual
6. It is needed for the compliance with a legal obligation
Double Opt-in option on contact forms
Any contact form that is NOT a lead capture form must have a double-opt in enabled for all EU contacts to get expressed consent. You may now enable this as a feature in opt-in contact forms.
This removes all information related to a given contact. On request you can delete all data related to a contact.
This feature allows you the ability to automatically revoke consent to store information about an individual after a given date. Up to 60 days before they are removed the will be tagged to allow you to request they renew their consent.